THE GATE - Job Interviews
Do you experience interview anxiety or stage fright before and during an interview?
Do you tend to freeze up and go blank, or forget what you wanted to say or have researched?
ByPlus has a special training program to teach you mental toughness, poise, and calmness and focus skills so you’ll go into your interviews feeling confident.
Are you seriously in need of a good job or need to change to the RIGHT JOB ?
We offer specialized, expert interview coaching for job seekers, those who want to change their jobs to the RIGHT job and all other professional interviews. We help you answer difficult and tricky questions, tell compelling stories that showcase your strengths, and help you handle any situation that can arise in an interview so you can perform with confidence. We give you insightful and practical feedback and guidance on your answers, vocal skills, eye contact and body language.
We teach you the art and science of rapport building so you can reduce your discomfort with small talk and have the interviewer like you.
We teach you advanced communication techniques that help you gracefully and diplomatically “stall for time” and gain more data while you can think of what to say.
Our collaborative, professional relationship supports, guides and advises you across the full range of the interview process.
Ultimately, we help you come across to interviewers as a person who will be highly desirable and successful at their institution.
Why not SIGN UP and REGISTER for THE GATE?
Get the training for FREE.
ByPlus is ready to help you at every step … and more. Be the first to register.
1. Obtain skills and reach your potential to get the right job
2. Opportunities are available to you and learn about current employment trends in Nigeria.
3. Employment Related Counselling.
4. Get a Career Readiness Certificate
5. Employment plan and development to assist in planning and training for your job search.
6. Career counselling for a career change or advancement plan assistance.
7. Intensive job development programmes for specific jobs, Internships, and On-The-Job Training.
8. Understand the importance of employability skills.
9. Know your employer of choice.
VENUE: 2nd Floor Kresta Laurel Building, 376 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria
CONTACT INFO: 08*********
TRAINING FEE: FREE
DATE: 28th, November 2017
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGE: Job search assistance and placement provided.
Services Rendering at Client Location: Yes